Saturday, April 8, 2017

Acetate card base

This whole card is made with
acetate and then cardstock inside/
outside/sideways and every other
which way.  That's to cover the 
adhesive, naturally!
Lots of bling.


Card closed
 

Card open
 
I would have matted the inside
sentiment panel but there
is already a lot of layers since I
did layers front and inside and then
the white panels on the inside and
back.  Maybe inking it would have
worked.  The secret is that it wasn't
supposed to have a sentiment panel
there in the first place but when I
stamped inside the card I messed
it up.  Shhh.  Don't tell anyone!
 
I have religious signing class today
and then I'm going to lunch with
my friend, Coleen and looking 
forward to it very much.  Before church
tomorrow I am attending the new
members class.  I don't know if I 
will actually become a member or
not, but I'm thinking about it.  So
far I've seen nothing that differs
from my belief system and I've been
there for a year now.  In the
afternoon my brother is coming
for a visit.  So it will be a busy two days.
 
Happy Saturday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...