Monday, April 24, 2017

I'm happy for Bluetooth!

This will not be quite as easy as doing it on 
The computer, but I paired my phone and 
Tablet together (because I can't use my
Tablet to take pictures) and now I can
Keep up with my blog. Ingenious!



 This is the second  card I made with the smackin'
Acetate technique. After trying all those years
Ago and having poor results, I'm really happy
With how these came out, I want to do another
With pinks, and maybe a little yellow.  I have
An image in mind for those colours. I'm 
Pretty happy with these!

Church was great yesterday. I signed the
First song I ever signed way back on
1st January, "This I believe" I remember back
Then practicing and practicing and praying, " God,
Just let me sign it perfectly once.."  Now I have a firm
Handle on it. "Almighty" not so much. I messed 
That up in a couple of places. Oh well.,

Tonight is the last finger spelling class and Saturday
Will be the last religious signing class. I will 
Miss going! I'm not sure when the next ones
Start or what will be offered.

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...