Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Shake that phone

Last night I told my sister in law, "I already
Put this in an envelope,but here is a
Picture of a shaker card I made". 
I handed her my phone. She started
To shake the phone. I thought at first
She was trying to be funny, but, no,
She had a brain fart. She can be scatter-
Brained sometimes...


I embossed the "get well soon" in black
On clear vellum, then folded it
Around cardstock, filled it with various
Sequins and sealed it. Then I put
Foam tape all around the back and adhered
It to the card front. Viola!
A frameless shaker card. I saw the idea 
On pinterest. Naturally.

I have to take my in laws
To the airport in a little while
So they can fly to Florida and bask
On the warm sandy beaches.  No worries,
They are not flying United.  I hope
They get sand stuck between their
Toes for the entire week. No, for two 
Weeks. May you have sand stuck 
Between your toes for an entire
Week after returning. Mean, aren't I?!
I have an appointment after that
And then I told someone I would help 
Them out in the afternoon, so it 
Will be a busy day, I like
Keeping busy and helping people.
Besides, I don't want to weed 
And if I'm doing something else I
Don't have to feel guilty for not weeding!
Clever, huh?!

Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...