Saturday, April 29, 2017

Soggy month's end

April is apparently going to leave us
With some good rain. Which is fine with
Me but I'd rather have storms. My needs 
And wants are never taken into
Consideration by mother nature.  I'm
Just glad she's back on her meds.



I'm pretty happy with the card 
I made last night, too. My muse
Has returned and all I can say
Is its about time!

I inked the mat, then ran it through
My paper crimper. It used to   be
All the rage to use those. Mats
Are usually 4x5 1/4. I ran the first 
One through and its too short.
Since I am a little dense I  thought 
I must have cut it wrong.  I
Do it all over again. Its still too
Short. Now I'm mystified. I looked
At it for a minute or two and then
Realized the crimper was making it
Shorter. Duh. I cut another longer 
Piece, but I don't think I got it quite
Right. At any rate, here is the inside.


I'm thrilled to say that Cody has
My computer built and was able 
To recover everything. I can't wait.
Typing on this tablet is maddening.
We have to find a day when both
Of us are available because he had to
Upgrade to windows 10 and he wants 
To explain a few differences.

I went to deaf coffee chat last 
Night and a few of the first level
Graduates showed up. That was
Exciting. Today is the last Saturday class.

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...