Monday, October 31, 2016

Men in black

Before I show you the picture the
title refers to, I'll show the last 
two cards of the set for my 
sister in law.  I think it's pretty
safe to say who they are for since
I doubt she reads my blog.  I don't
think she's on facebook much period.



I'm really happy with how they all came out.
 
Here's Men in black.  My daughter in law,
Heather, has decided to join the cast!!
 

Isn't that an awesome picture?!  I love it!
 
Yesterday was a wonderful day.  I love going
to church and I had a great talk with a 
friend later.  I also had a headache
all day, but we won't talk about that.
 
Tonight though.....I probably mentioned
that I got the story of the three little
pigs for tonight.  I thought (wrong)
that we had to tell the story through one
character's point of view.  We have to
tell the story from ALL the character's
points of view.  This will be challenging.
But I've been working it out in my head
and I know how I want to do it.  Doing
it in front of the others I will probably 
forget the whole thing!  But I told
God a few weeks ago that I would
sign for Him and Matt (the deaf young
man in our class) and if Matt understands
me that's all that matters.  The other
(and main ) thing that matters is that
I feel like this is what God wants me 
to do, so like any other thing we are
called to do, whatever it is, we are
to do it for God's glory. Even if no one
is watching.  Which is what I have
to remember when I'm driving.....  We
won't go into that either!  LOL
 
Happy Monday!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...