Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ho-Ho-Ho

More Christmas cards.
Well, one at least.


A couple things I would have
done differently..The other side
of the paper was the better side.
It had more of the Glorious  parts
on it.  Oh, well.  The other thing
is that I would have used a bird
facing the other way.  I had already
stamped it and realised the Santa
hat faced his eyes and looked dorky
that way.  Again, oh well.  :)  I
like it anyway.  I think the red/white
bakers twine gives it a nice finish.
 
Class went pretty well yesterday, but
I always enjoy it.  No homework for
next week.  That worries me!  Maybe
she will have us interpreting something
as someone reads it.  Seriously, I think
that would be easier than trying to 
remember a whole paragraph and then
interpreting it.  We have a "feeder"
who helps us if we forget a sign or
where we are in the interpretation,
but they weren't allowed to read the
paper as it was being read so they 
got a little lost too, sometimes!
Let's face it, if you are actually
interpreting you can't read what they
are going to say ahead of time and you
can't look up and say, "hey, would you
repeat that?  I can't remember what  you
said."!!  It's a little nerve wracking.
 
I have an early doctor's appointment 
this morning which I would prefer not
to go to.  I always end up waiting much
longer than I would like to.  I guess
my time isn't important.  Well, it's
not, really, but that's not the point!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...