Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pegasus for Kaiden

Kaiden is a 4 year old little girl
that was severely abused and is in
rehab to learn to walk and talk again!
The swappers group that I belong to
requested cards to cheer her up.  Right 
away, this pattern popped into my
head.  I think it's something a little
girl would like.


I have three kids and boys at that,
so I understand kids can drive you
crazy at times.  What I don't understand
is hurting a child.  Having to learn
to walk and talk all over again is 
bad enough.  The psychological scars
this little girl is going to live with for
the rest of her life are unimaginable.
 
Class was difficult last night, but everyone
said they understood my signs.  We had
to retell a story again.  I hate Aesop!  LOL.
I forgot an important part of the story I
was signing, but oh well.  I don't think
interpreting is what I'm going to do
with this, but again, you never know
what God has in mind.
 
Yesterday I learned that Scott Hamilton
has another brain tumor!  I think this is
the 3rd in addition to the testicular 
cancer he survived many years ago.
The other tumors were benign and
i assume this one is as well, but it
is also life threatening, they said.
 
And one final thing-my brother needs
good thoughts sent his way!  He has been
up for about 24 hrs now, with his hand
(literally) on a car.  They started out
with 30 people and I think they are down
to 24 now.  The last person standing gets 
the car or money.  He didn't get picked
for the contest last year.  It went for
77 hrs.  He's getting tired.  He's an old
man, lol.  So he needs lots of good thoughts!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...