Saturday, October 29, 2016

This is Amazing Grace

The coffee chat was fun but it's
the first time I've attended that no
deaf people came.  They all had other
things to do, I guess.  The band was
great.  One of the songs they sang
was "This is Amazing Grace".  I can
actually sign a great deal of it, so I
was signing and Pam was watching.  Then
she leaned over and asked Coleen what
the songs were for this week.....I'd have
to get the verses down a little better
before I tried to lead that song in church.
 But we had a good time and it always
helps me to see other people sign so I
can get used to understanding it better.


This is the 3rd card of the set.  I've had
these patterns forever and I still love 
them.  I did look at some new ones that 
I might buy.  This woman charges 1.50 for
them which is such a cheap price for as
much enjoyment as I get from them.
 
I dropped my phone this morning and
since I don't have a case, it came open
and the battery went flying under
the stove.  As I was pulling it out
I smashed my finger in between it and
the counter top.  That hurt a LOT.  It's
finally not numb anymore.
 
It's supposed to be 72 today!!  I walked
B'Elanna and there's a breeze but it's not
chilly.  Not warm, but not chilly either.
Is there a word for that?  I'm not 
complaining!  A couple of days ago I could
smell the bread baking from the 
McDonalds factory about a mile from
here.  If the wind is blowing just right
I can smell it and it's like a little slice
of Heaven.  Get it?  A little slice?
OK, McDonalds makes buns but it
was funny nonetheless!!  At least
I thought it was.  But then, I am easily
amused!!
 
I'm having lunch with Pam today after 
class.  I'm looking forward to getting
to know her better.
 
Happy Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...