Saturday, October 22, 2016

Very holly Christmas

OK, the title is lame.  They always
are because I can't think of titles.
My grandparents lived in Anderson,
Indiana and outside their house they
had holly bushes.  I always thought
they were so pretty.  This card
reminded me of that.  I love how it
turned out.  It is so beautiful!!


I was just so thrilled with the card
when I was finished!  It makes me
want to buy more patterns!  They're
only about 1.30 each and it's an
instant download.  I shouldn't be
buying all these patterns, but
they are turning out so pretty!
 
I haven't even been outside yet
and I just know it's C.O.L.D.
I was right.  When I get home from
class today I'm going to curl up in 
a blanket and never come out again!
I'll watch some more purflix movies.
I watched two yesterday.  Wow.
I've never been a movie person, 
really, but the movies they have on
this channel are really powerful.
 
Happy Saturday!
 

2 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful! I had a holly bush and tried to transplant it and it died :(. Would like to replace it. It's going (or is) cold here too this weekend. Not ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it's not going to be as cold as it is here! Last year Seward Alaska was warmer than us!! Did you ever see the bushes at the house in Anderson? My grandparents would have been your aunt and uncle, right?

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...