Sunday, October 16, 2016

Warm Sunday morning!

I'm enjoying the warmth this
morning!  Yesterday ended up to
be pretty warm, too.  I love it.  I
just wish it would stay.  But all
good things must come to an end, 
I suppose.  To think there are actually
people who love the cold!?!  I don't
understand that.

My brother's friend/neighbor had
a heart attack this past week.  A 
blood clot traveled to his heart.  
But here's the scary part-he's only
43 years old.  So I made him a
card to cheer him up (I hope).
He's out of the hospital now, so
that's a very good sign.  I hope he
has a full recovery.


I popped the sentiment up.  I'm not sure
how much extra I have to put on a
square card.  I usually don't make them
(I think I've mentioned that.  Sorry.) but
this particular pattern was square and I
liked it so I didn't feel like looking for 
another one.
 
I very much enjoyed my dinner with
my friend, Coleen, last night.  I'm
enjoying getting to know her.
 
Happy Sunday.
 

2 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful! My son's good friend's father passed. I sent him one of the cards with the cross you sent me.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...