Friday, October 21, 2016

Dashing through the snow

Penguins ski don't they?  I mean,
they live in the North Pole.
OK, so some live in warm areas,
but maybe they water ski?


It's kind of hard to see.  If I make it 
again, I might do it in silver.  This card
used a bluish thread.  I'm having a 
great time with all these metallic 
threads!


I'm not as enamoured with this one.  I think
I should have done more different shading.
They look too close and then you have the
violet underneath that doesn't seem to 
match anything but the mat.  I may remake it.
I think I will also make the die cut stand up
a little more.  Maybe even put some shine on it!

I had a bite on Luna today and when I looked
up her phone number, I found she lives in
central Indiana!  So that sounds very promising.
We haven't really spoken beyond is she still
available.  I just want her to go to a good
home.  She is a sweet bird.  We are just
not right for each other, sadly.
I can't believe this is Friday already!  Tonight
starts the new series "Encounter" on pureflix
and I am so excited to see it!  
In a little while I will be going
 to  lunch at Pizza hut with Dianne
and then I have another card I'm
working on that I need to figure out
what to do with!  I have it half done
and now I'm stumped.  Where is
Reflections when I need her?   Again,
she has abandoned me.  Or should I
say still?  It's hard to keep track of her!

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. this makes me think about the snowman you crocheted that was on skies.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...