Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wishing you joy

I'm not sure if I really like
this card or not, but I don't
dislike it, either.


I was playing around with embossing
vellum.  I wasn't sure if I had vellum
that wouldn't tear when it was embossed
and it didn't.   Then I had a piece of
pretty embossed vellum and had to
do something with it!  I think it
needs something more, but I
don't have a clue what.
 

This is an antique car I made a while
back.  I'm glad I don't have to drive
around in a car like that on a day
like today.  It is truly a fall day.
Chilly-well, cold-and very rainy.  I
love rain.  I love storms.  I don't care
for icy cold rain, though.  I can't
believe it will be November soon!
Where in the world do these days go??
 
My brother is still hanging in there.
its been about 49 hours.  He's still
awake.  They can probably rest their
eyes but then run the risk of dozing
off and their hand coming up off the
car.  There are judges walking around
watching for that!  I think at last count
they  had lost about 15 people.  Maybe a
few more by now.  That's cut down by half.
I'm really rooting for him
 
Do you know what today is?
"It's hump day!"  said the camel.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...