Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sorry about yesterday

My muse, Reflections, has deserted me
once again.  She is so unreliable!  So
this is the best I could come up with.


Cute, I guess, but definitely not the
style I usually make.

Yesterday we had no class.  The 
teacher, Pam, slept through two alarms!
We were getting worried because she
wasn't answering texts or calls
and it's not like her to just not show
up!  Someone went to her house and
she was just waking up.  Everyone else
went home and she, Coleen and I
went to breakfast.  Coleen and I were
planning on lunch after class anyway, so
it worked out well.  I have not studied
AT ALL for tomorrow's class.  I may
have a huge struggle on my hands.
I  need to take some time today
and really work on it.

First, though, my parents asked me-
and B'Elanna, of course-to lunch
after church.  Dad made some comment
about roast beef.  I assured him she
would approve of that!!!
 
It's a cold morning and I'm so bummed
that it's going to get cold soon.  I do
need to get the lawn mowed, though, so
today might be the day to do that as I
don't think it's going to get very warm.
 
I'd better shut up and start getting
ready for church.  Have a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Another busy day for you! Tell your parents I aid 'hi"!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...