Monday, October 24, 2016

Pretty in purple

Nope, I didn't mean pink, I meant
purple.  This card was made for a 
friend who loves the colour purple.


Afterwards-because that's how
it always happens-I thought it
would have looked really nice if I
had used the metallic thread.  I don't
have anything that's truly purple,
but one that has a purple tint to it.
Oh well.  Maybe I'll make her another
one some day and use that instead!
 
I was surprised with how well I did with
the songs yesterday since I only knew one.
Judy was signing and Coleen was standing
beside me, so she was telling me the signs
before the next part was sung.  Immensely
helpful!  It's not that I don't know the
signs, it's that number one, I don't even
know the songs and two, I can't keep up
on the fast ones.  But hey, I'm trying.  Thanks,
Pam.  All I needed was a push, I think.  I 
don't know what we're doing tonight, but
it will be interesting, I'm sure.
 
Today my brother is going to try and win a
car and needs prayers.  They narrowed down
90 applicants to 30 and those 30 have to
stand with their hand on a car.  Last person
standing wins it.  He said last year it went
to 77 hours!!!  That's three days!  So he needs
a lot of prayer support.  He could really use
a new car.  He still has 4 (I think) out of 7 kids
at home and he and his wife both work.  
He's forever fixing the cars for this and 
that and drives them until they choke 
and die.  So I'm really  hoping he can do this.

Happy Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...