Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fancy border die

I shouldn't have, but I got another
die the other day.  This one is so
pretty and so darned delicate.  I need
to remember to use waxed paper when
I cut it out.  I put another paper under
it because it came out of the die  looking
a little funky.  I didn't want to re do it!


I think it came out pretty nicely,
though.
I also made the penguin in all silver.  
He came out great, too!  I love the
iridescent paper behind it.

Finally, a picture of the necklace
I got yesterday.  I've been wanting
a cross necklace forever and Pam
(teacher, not DIL) sells Avon.  The offer
was 2 for $40. and I didn't want two
necklaces nor could I afford $40. so Coleen
bought one and we split the cost.  I was
a happy camper!

The flash reflected off the table but
when I put something underneath
it the camera wouldn't focus.  But you
get the idea.  In the center is a gem-
Cubic Zirconia I think.  I'm not sure
I spelled that right because my computer
is flagging it, but I think it's right.
I think I might have a home for Luna
and they live in LaFayette which is a
couple hours from here.  I'd be willing to
meet her or go all the way.  I just want
Luna to have a good home.
I must get ready for church.  
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Love the cards. The necklace is really pretty. Didn't know you were still trying to find a home for Luna. Thought you had changed your mind about that. Thanks for my Halloween card! Love the witch shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I still have been looking. She needs a home where her people will pay her tons of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is very pretty! And your new necklace! Very pretty! Hope it works out for Luna. I know you will miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nancy. I will miss her, but she really does need a better home than I can provide.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...