Friday, October 14, 2016

Cold days are a'comin

Brr, it was cold this morning!
I stepped out the door and told
God I was not ready for this, but
I don't think that's going to change
His mind, lol.

I had the worst dream this morning,
full of evil.   I've never had a dream
like that before.  I am very good at
lucid dreaming, so when I realized
I was dreaming I started changing 
it but no changing was going to make
the dream any better.  Finally I turned
on the light and started praying for
God to release me from these images.
I don't even know what the dream
was about, but I felt evil around
me.  I hope never to have that
experience again!  But I've heard
it said that as you draw closer to
God, Satan works overtime to
pull you away, so maybe that's what
was going on.  I try to draw closer
to God every moment of every day.
That's what we are supposed to
do, right?! 

On to the cards.


Two more cards and this set
will be complete and ready to send
to my friend.  I just love doing this
stuff!  Surprise!  Unless she's reading
the blog, lol.  
 

I like how this came out.  I think it
might have looked better with a border
on the embossed piece to match the
blue of the oval, but I never think of
these things until I see the card on the
computer.  I'm not sure why that is!

I'm having lunch with Dianne today.
Tomorrow, of course, is sign class,
then I'm going BACK to waterloo 
to practice signing with the band.
I haven't been going back because
each way is half an hour and as it
is I'm going Sunday, Monday and
Saturday.  But I asked my friend, 
Coleen, if she wanted to go to an
early dinner after and she said yes.
I need to practice!  I'm getting better
at signing the songs, though, and I'm
happy about that.  I'm still very curious
about where the Lord is going with
this, but I'm sitting back and enjoying the
ride for the time being.  I'm meeting
new friends, getting out of the house 
and learning a language.  It's been
a good life.  I miss John, and always
will, but I'm grateful I'll see him
again someday.  For now I know he's
safe in the hands of his Savior.  Listen
to me.  Time to say 
 
Happy Friday!!!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards. It was cold here this morning also. I turned on the heater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've HAD my heat on, lol, but I turned it on in the bird room. Hate to use the electric heater, but the furnace doesn't push the heat through the register very well for some reason.

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...