Monday, October 17, 2016

Glory, Glory!

That's what the card says, right?


I'm still deciding if I like the card or
not.  It did not come out the way I
envisioned it.  And on my screen right
now it looks square.  Maybe that's 
because I'm not used to having the
other graphics card.  If it looks that
way to you, it's not.  I think I need
to go back to the stitching patterns
and use someone else's ideas for
a while.  I'm not feeling particularly
creative lately.

I have to go looking for my desk.
 It's lost again.  As soon as I find it
it will go missing again, though, so
I'm not sure why I look for it, LOL.  I'm
sure it's there somewhere under all
the paper, stamps, ink pads and other
miscellaneous odds and ends.

I don't know what we are doing in
class tonight, so it's going to be
interesting, but then, it always is.
I really like the class even though
I have no aspirations of being a
interpreter.  Who knows what God
has in mind?  Right now, learning
is learning and I'm all for it.  I
even did pretty well signing the
songs in church yesterday.  All
except for the first one which
was really fast.   I can sign them,
I just can't always keep up with
the music.  But I try and I'm
pretty sure that's all God is asking
of me at this point.  I listen closely and
try to hear Him when He prompts me
to step out into new territory.  I just
enjoy learning.  I feel like I BELONG
in this group, with these people.    That's
a good feeling, that you belong 
somewhere.  I haven't had it much
in my life, so I'm cherishing it.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...