Sunday, October 30, 2016

Rainy days and Sundays.....

Wow, has it been raining today!
I don't know if it was raining last
night or not, but I think it might
have been.  It was so beautiful yesterday!
I have to enjoy it while it lasts and
I know that can't be too much longer.

This is card #4 in a set of 5.


This pattern came as a set of two, one on the
top and one on the bottom.  But
when you use it that way, you have
to make a square card.   I joined a Christmas
card swap on a facebook page I belong
to, so I'm definitely going to order some
new patterns.  One is, well, never mind,
you will just have to wait and see!  They
are all really nice, though.
My "lunch" with Pam yesterday
almost turned into dinner.  We sat
there for FIVE HOURS!  I couldn't
believe it when she told me it was
nearly 6 pm!  I really enjoyed getting 
to know her better.  I don't think
I've ever had that long of a lunch
before, though, LOL.
Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...