Thursday, October 13, 2016

Trust in the Lord

I "borrowed" this card from pinterest
(naturally) and when it came to
the sentiment I was stumped.  I looked
through all my sentiment stamps and 
when I saw this one I knew it was the 
one.  I need this reminder every single
day.  I have problems or concerns
that I give over gladly to the Lord
and then just as quickly take them
back.  It's kind of like a tug of war
with me and giving things to the
Lord.  I read a story once about a
man who went out on the lake in
his boat for half an hour.  That
half an hour was his designated
"worry time".  When he came back
in that's it, no more worrying about
what was bothering him.  I wish
I could just hand things over to
God and not worry anymore.  And
besides, we all know that story was
a fake.  He kept worrying!  Nobody
is fooling me on that one!  LOL.


I'm pretty pleased with how the 
card turned out. 

This card is the third in the set of
six that I began showing yesterday.


I'm loving how these cards are
turning out!  I need to think outside
the box a little more often!

Happy Thursday!  Only one more 
workday left!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! It's so hard to trust anyone?! Even God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And yes, you are right. It's a human trait I wish I could get rid of.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...