Wednesday, October 19, 2016

We three kings

This is one of the patterns I ordered
the other day and I just love it.


Initially I was planning to put it on
a dark blue background, but the gold
didn't show up very well.  Frankly,
I was surprised, but oh, well.  It looks
just as nice on the white background.
 
I also made a magazine holder from
a postal priority box.  When you cut it
you end up with two of them.  I tried to
put scrapbook paper on it, but it was
a real pain, so I ended up painting it
and black was the only colour I had 
enough of on hand.
 

My dad has an appointment at the VA
this morning so I told him I would go
and then we are going to go to Sam's
club after.  I got a membership when
I was in NC, but haven't been to ours
in Fort Wayne yet.
 
Happy hump day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...