Friday, June 1, 2018

Finally June!

I know it's not officially summer, but
it's close  enough for me.  It is so
wonderful to walk out the door,
no coat, no boots, no knowledge
of freezing weather just outside the
door.  I love it!

This card was a real pain-the stitching,
I mean.  Although pricking the holes
was no picnic either.  Then I got it
done and had no image to put on
it because I ordered it from another
company, so it took me days just 
to figure out what to do with it. 
 That's aggravating!


I think it's gorgeous, though, and guess
what the name of the company who
designed it is?  Marianne's designs.
No kidding.  Spelled the same way as
mine and everything.  Too bad it's
not my company.

I need to get out and mow the lawn
this morning.  It's not too bad right
now and it's supposed to be a bit cooler.
I'm going to wait until about 10 and
hopefully it will be dry enough.  Then
I can fool around all weekend.  Yay!


Hebrews 11:1
 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and
assurance about what we do not see. 

Happy Friday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...