Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Silly mice

At least I think these are mice.
I thought at first they were chipmunks,
so maybe that's what they are. At any
rate, they are cute. This is the same
design I showed about a week ago, just
in a different colour. I haven't been
making too many cards of late. 





This is the last post until after CITI is over.
I've already been working on the assignments
they've given us ahead of time and it's
getting more real and more scary. The one
I'm most worried about is the passage I'll
have to interpret during chapel. I don't
know if they are using a King James Bible
or what. I suspect they might. I don't even
own a KJV! I looked up the passage online
and printed it out, but I don't know how
this is all going to work out. I have to
keep remembering-God's got this!
  So please say a prayer for my friends
and me. We are going to need it!

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed,
for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

  Good verse for today!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...