Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Three extra birthdays!

Uh oh. I found three birthdays on facebook
that I didn't have in my calendar and one
of them is today! Fortunately I have cards
that are made ahead, but it also gives me
a reason to make more. (like I need a reason!)



I really love how this one came out, but
again, the holes are so hard to prick.
I have to be very precise where I put them
or they might meld into the one beside it
and make one giant hole. That's hard to
fix.  These aren't “Marianne Designs”
like I thought, they are “Karin's Creations”
patterns. I guess I don't have any “Marianne
designs right now.






This card is the same design as yesterday,
I just cut it down for a regular A2 sized card
rather than leaving it on the square card.
There's no room for an image that way,
but I think it looks pretty great with
just a sentiment and no image.

  1 Peter 1:8-9
 Though you have not seen him, you love him;
and even though you do not see him now,
you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible
and glorious joy,  for you are receiving the end result
of your faith, the salvation of your souls.


Happy Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...