Saturday, June 9, 2018

June RAK attack

It's a beautiful morning today. Not
chilly, but not hot. Just right. You
know, like in the 3 little bears story.
I want to savour as much as possible
of this weather, because I know it won't
be this way forever. I try not to think
that way, but it's always in the back of
my mind, LOL.

Onto the card:






Here is the matching ATC:





 Isn't this little bug just adorable?!


I need to get ready to go to breakfast
with Coleen. She's going to help
me with a couple of signs I'm not
sure of  for one of the songs on Sunday.

Nahum 1:7

 The Lord is good,
    a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him,


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...