Wednesday, June 13, 2018

D-A-D

I really like how this card turned out.
But when I put the pretty peel off line
sticker along the edge I didn't realize
that the circles would cover it up. You
can see tiny little bits of it but that's
all. I was bummed about that. You'd
think I'd have laid it all out...and I did,
but I failed to realize that if I used the
smaller circles the letters wouldn't fit inside.
 






I got my lawn mowed yesterday and
about an hour later the rain started
pouring! I'd say that was really good
timing. The weather was great for it, too.




 



I found this on facebook today and
it really struck me, so I had to share.



Matthew 11:28

 “Come to me, all you who are weary
and burdened, and I will give you rest. 
 


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...