Sunday, June 17, 2018

All creatures great and small

I liked all the images on the sheet that
came with this pattern so I decided
to make three of the same thing,
each with a different image. I have
two made so far:







Aren't they cute?!

We received some assignments to
work on before classes start at CITI
on June 28. There are four groups and
Coleen, Sam and I are all separated.
Probably because they see that Coleen
and I come from the same church and
Sam is from the same area. I was bummed
about that. I'm pretty shy around people
I don't know. That could be a problem.
Anyway, our group has to interpret Revelation
7:9-17 and everyone the first 55 seconds (nope, not
60 seconds) of “The little engine that could”.
She said there's a lot in that little bit....
Sounds pretty scary. I think we separate
the verses and story between those in the
group, but I'm not sure. I printed the
story and verses out and will gloss them
to make it easier to study. I don't know
if that will help or not, but it can't hurt,
I guess. I'm getting nervous now that it's closer.

 

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...