Sunday, June 3, 2018

Whooooo loves owls?

I do, as a matter of fact!  I do NOT
want to hear any comments about
this card being a "Christmas card".
It's not.  It's just cute.  OK, Karen?!  🤣 




I went to church last night and on the 
highway I saw something I thought at first
was road kill.  Then I realized it was moving.
It was a HUGE snapper turtle.  It was pretty
much across the road  when I saw him,
so I hope he made it.  I don't know of any
bodies of water around there, so I'm not
sure where he came from, but wherever
it was, he had a long trek, I'm thinking.

I saw this on facebook yesterday and though
it was really neat, so I  wanted to share it here.


 

2 Corinthians 5:7 

 For we live by faith, not by sight.

 

Happy Sunday!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...