Sunday, May 27, 2018

Count your blessings

Prompted by an devotional a friend
sent me, I thought it would be fun
to have a book to write blessings in.
They don't have to be big-maybe just
"Thank you, Lord, for the sunshine !"
But something that consciously  makes
you think of what God is doing and not
just taking things for granted.  I don't
know about you, but I know in my life
there are many more blessings than
I'm even aware of.  But when they're
small we take them for granted a lot
of the time.  So here's my blessings book:


I thought it was so cool to use the Gorjuss
girl on it.  Next time, though, I think I
need to draw a line for the words.  The
word "blessings" is kind of crooked, but
since it's for me I don't care too much.  
I should have known better.  I can't
draw a straight line with a ruler.  You 
should see me mowing the lawn!
No signing today.  Well, I'll sign the songs
from my seat, but not in front.  So that
will be nice to have a break.  
Today's Bible verse:

Romans 11:36

For from him and through him and for him are all things.
    To him be the glory forever! Amen.

Happy Sunday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...