Monday, June 11, 2018

New girlies

I got some new dies last week.
These are called “lovely girls” and
come from China. Much, much cheaper
than the Gorjuss girls.


 

I'm not all that enamoured of the
girl sitting on the books. When I finally
had it together it still didn't look like the
picture. The arms are supposed to be
farther apart on the book. Oh, well.
  I think maybe the knees are supposed
to be higher.

Here is a card using one of them:


 
I like this one very much.


Judy's brother in law takes the
game very seriously and has no
time for pictures, LOL
  
We had a great time at the Tin Caps
game last night. They were playing
the Lansing Lugnuts. When we left
they were winning 10-0 (the Lugnuts
aren't very good in my opinion). It
started raining pretty good so we decided
we'd probably better hit the road. By
the time we got to Auburn it was raining
hard. No lawn mowing for me today
as it was raining early this morning.
That's a real problem. My garage floor
is kind of slick. So I took the dog out, hit
the floor with wet shoes, slid (but didn't fall)
and tore my toenail half off somehow.
I'm keeping a bandaid on it until it grows
out a little more.

John 14:27


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let
your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.


Happy Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...