Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Birthday emoji

My grandson, Anthony, has a birthday
coming up in a few days and I wanted
to make something different. I was
looking on my pinterest board of
kid's cards and saw the emoji ones.
I love this face! In fact, I love this card!
I think it's great for a kid-or a kid at heart.





  Isn't that neat? His sister, Samantha,

has a birthday two days after his. I'm
waiting for my new “lovely girls” dies
to come in to make hers. They should
be here any day now.

  I woke up at 530 this morning and couldn't
go back to sleep. I have to be up at 545
tomorrow morning and I'll be so sleepy
I can't see straight with my luck. Well,
maybe not, as I will be wound up, I'm sure.
I've gone over my assignments, glossed
everything to MY satisfaction. I don't know
if it will be to THEIR satisfaction. They
won't see the gloss, just me signing it.
I'm really nervous!

  Psalm 138:3
In the day when I cried out,
You answered me, and made me bold
with strength in my soul.”

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...