Friday, June 8, 2018

Puppy thoughts

Who doesn't love a cute puppy?
As long as you don't have to
potty train them!



Yesterday was a fun day. Pam and
I had dinner at pizza hut-yum-then
the coffee chat. We walked from
place to place as they were close. We
got back to our cars and stood probably
close to another hour talking. I'm
glad I don't get bitten by mosquitoes
anymore. I haven't had a bite in
literally years. I don't think they like
blood that is all diet coke. I don't care
what the reason is, as long as they
don't bite me!

Supposedly we are going to get rain/
storms today and I'm looking forward
to that-except that they always lie.
That or Fremont just gets skirted around.
Either way it's not fair.


John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.




Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...