Sunday, June 10, 2018

mulberry paper

I haven't used mulberry paper in years.
I still have some but it kind of went
out of style. I got a small piece in a
trade I did recently and decided why
not use it. I remember now why I liked it.





  After church today I'm going to a

baseball game. It's supposed to rain,
I think, so that might be a tad
uncomfortable, but maybe it won't.
We had a lot of rain in a quick
period of time yesterday and were
under flash flood warnings. The
corner and Cody and Pam's road
was really flooded. I think part of
their neighbor's yard was as well.

 

John 14:27

 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not
let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...