Friday, June 22, 2018

pop up card

This has got a lot of little parts and
is a little fiddly at the end, but I'm
pretty pleased with how it turned
out. I had to hang it from the cupboard
to get a picture of it opened.


 
Isn't it cool? It pops up and down. I
had to make a special envelope for it
since it's a bit bigger than the usual
square cards, but this one is going to
be delivered anyway. I think I'm even
going to decorate the envelope, so I'll
take a picture of that for tomorrow.

I was going to mow the lawn today but
it's been raining all day. Yesterday
would have been the perfect day, alas
I was unable to.

A couple of days ago I got my hair
coloured. It's the first time I've ever
had it done professionally. It looks so
great. It's red with dark brown. Those
of you who knew me way back in the
day will remember that my hair had
a lot of red in it. I am really happy with
how it came out!

  Psalm 17:6
 I call on you, my God, for you will answer me;
    turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
 

This was one of the verses in my

Bible study this morning. I think
it's an awesome verse.


Happy Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...