Sunday, June 24, 2018

Do butterflies dream?

Another butterfly card. I just can't
seem to get away from them. It's not
that I particularly like butterflies,
although I don't dislike them, it's just
that they seem to crop up in a lot of my
cards. They lend themselves nicely to
the front of cards, I think. The panel was
originally a bookmark but I thought there
was no reason why it had to stay that way!
I added another one of my words because
I love putting words on cards. I almost
used the “memories” words, but thought
dream” looked and fit better.





 

I am hoping that it will be nice later on
today and maybe I can get the lawn
mowed. I'm not going to have a lot of
time this week before CITI gets started
and I need to get to the assignments
she sent us. But first I need to work on
Hosanna” for service this morning. I
know HOW to sign it, I just get tripped
up for some reason. It's driving me
crazy! John would have said “short trip”.

  Psalm 17:6
 I call on you, my God, for you will answer me;
    turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...