Thursday, June 7, 2018

Big deal!

My uncle's birthday is coming up
soon, so this is the card I came
up with for him. I love it!





  Since the cards make the sentiment

panel higher on the right, I used a
piece of foam to pop it up on the
left side. I didn't want it sloping
down. That would have looked weird.

I saw B'Elanna using my shoe as
a pillow the other day and had to
grab my phone and take a quick
picture. I kept telling her, “don't
move, don't move” while I got it ready.
Isn't she adorable?!





 

I'm looking forward to Sam's coffee
chat this evening. We always have
a good time. I'm glad she started it.

 

Mark 9:23

 “‘If you can’?” said Jesus.
Everything is possible for
one who believes.”




Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...