Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Little bird

Waking up early in the morning and
hearing the birds making lots of noise
in the trees reminds me of California.
I would sit outside early, before the kids
woke up, and read, have a diet coke, a
cigarette-yes, I smoked back then-and
just listen to the birds. It was a nice,
quiet time. Now I hardly ever go outside, LOL.





 

This card is boring so I thought I'd
just include it with one that's not!







I just didn't know what else to
add, but it surely needs something.
Maybe a “happy birthday” or something.

I'm having lunch with Dianne this
afternoon. I always look forward to
that. She's been a good friend to me
ever since I met her when John went into
hospice. Sometimes you meet future
friends in unexpected ways.


Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God,
because anyone who comes to him must believe
that he exists and that he rewards those who
earnestly seek him.



Happy Tuesday!










No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...