Monday, June 4, 2018

Aaron Wilburn

Last night we had a Christian comedian/
songwriter  come to our church.  He's
friends with our pastor and I guess
he's been there many times before, I just
wasn't there. I'd never heard of him,
but I have heard his song, “4 days late”.
If you have a chance, look it up. It's
amazing. He was really funny, and I
enjoyed his songs very much. Afterward,
Pam and I went out for a while. On the
way home I nearly hit a deer standing
in the middle of the highway. The guy
behind me was in the passing lane and he
almost slowed to a stop. I have never hit
a deer and don't really care to. I had one
hit me once. I had a big old oldsmobile
and it didn't even dent the thing!


I'm having so much fun with my
gorjuss girls. I have two more cards
in mind with them, but here's one I
made this morning.




 
Someone sent this saying to me in
a swap about a week ago.
I don't know about you, but I
have done this!


Psalm 46:10 a

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God.



Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...