Monday, June 18, 2018

Happy mistake

Guess where I saw this card? No, not
pinterest! I'm a member of a card
making group on facebook and someone
posted a card like this. They were going
for something else, apparently, and
ended up with a happy mistake! I liked it.


  I've got to start  getting  some swaps
finished today. The rest of the week
is going to be busy.

Speaking of a happy surprise, yesterday I got
a facebook message from my grandson!
He said we haven't talked in a while
so he decided to get in touch. After I
verified with his mother that it was really
him-I've been hacked twice through FB
messages-we had a wonderful chat and
he even sent me a cute picture of himself
and his girlfriend. That was a real treat!
One of God's blessings!

Second Corinthians 9:8-9

And God is able to bless you abundantly,

so that in all things at all times, having

all that you need, you will abound in

every good work. As it is written:

They have freely scattered their gifts

to the poor; their righteousness endures forever.”






Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...