Saturday, June 2, 2018

More gorjuss than before

I got another gorjuss die the other
day.  And I have 5 more on the way.
I didn't KNOW there were dies called
"lovely girls" which are an off brand
(china I think) die that looks like the
gorjuss girls.  They are A LOT cheaper.
Unfortunately for me, I also got one
from JoAnn fabrics-online- with my
50% off coupon.  When they said they
shipped it I realized that I got the same
one that is on this card!  I don't know
how to exchange things that are only
sold online but  I'm going to find out.
It should be here in a day or so.




I think she's cuter than the one before!
I made a few of those the other day:



You have to admit, they're adorable!
It's been super hot the last few days, so 
I was surprised that when went out to walk
 B'Elanna this morning I  had to go
 back in and get my jacket. It is chilly  
and breezy out.   The news said it was
going to get cooler, but my phone said
70 when I woke up.  Now it says 59.  I
 believe that temperature a lot more!
 I'm not complaining, it was just a surprise.

Matthew 19:26

 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man
this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

  
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...