Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Who can guess the flower?

For all my friends out there who know
flowers, what is this? I am terrible
growing, identifying and even liking
flowers. I know. It's criminal.
What can I say?






I was looking at the picture I posted
yesterday of my friends and I at the
ball game and I realized that our server
was grinning in the background! She
was so nice. I'm glad she photo bombed
our picture!

 

I have copied three books in the Bible now,

1 Samuel, John and Matthew. I'm starting
in Psalms this morning. I have read these
books before. Yet, writing them has slowed
me down enough that I have read things I
don't remember even seeing before! I have
finally found the best way for me to
study my Bible.



John 15:5

 “I am the vine; you are the branches.
If you remain in me and I in you, you will
bear much fruit; apart from me
you can do nothing.


Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...