Saturday, June 23, 2018

Pop up card envelope

I think the envelope turned out better
than the card! The only thing is that
I used a different card stock in the
middle of the envelope because I thought
I didn't have any more of the card stock I
used for the squares on the card. When
I had it all finished I saw the piece that I
had set aside. Oh well.






We've received our church assignments
for Thursday and Friday. Mine is on
Friday. No glosses yet, but we can
study the verses. It's becoming real
-and real scary! Each day there is
chapel and we have different parts of
the service to participate in. The three of
us will pray each other through it all and
support each other and that is so
much more than I expected when I
first decided to go on this journey.
I thought I'd be alone. God worked
things out for me and for them. What
a good God we have!

 

Psalm 46:10A

 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;


Happy Saturday!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...