Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Summer sun

The temperature has dropped dramatically
in the last two days, especially today.
If it stays this way I'm going to go out
and mow the lawn. Here's a little girl
just sitting on a fence in the summer sun





  We used to sit on the fence when I was

a kid, with a salt shaker, eating tomatoes
that were growing in my dad's garden.
I wish life were that easy now. But I didn't
have such a wonderful childhood, so
I wouldn't want to travel back.


  I found this on facebook yesterday and
thought it was too great not to share.

Here's another one I like:
To the world you may be one person
but to one person you may be the world”

Psalm 9:10

 Those who know your name trust in you,
    for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...