Monday, June 25, 2018

Little girl blue

I saw a card similar to this on pinterest
(hers was much nicer) so I decided to
see what I could do with the concept. I'm
not thrilled with it, but it's an OK card.






Yesterday was an awesome day. We had
a deaf man join us. Saturday evening at
practice Pam told me I needed to sign
bigger: “This is your signing space- use it.”
Because Mickey was there I was really into
signing the songs. It made a difference!
 There's someone there who NEEDS
to see the signing. And he was copying me,
so that was really cool, too. Later on I asked
Pam if I did better and she gets this big grin
and said, “Yes! You seemed to change when
you had someone to minister to.” That's why
we're doing this. I hope he comes back and
brings his friends, too! It was really exciting.
 
And, yes, I got the lawn mowed
when I got home from church
(at 4:30 pm...)!

I've been working on glossing my scripture
passage for CITI on Friday. Paul uses
too many words...my friend, Sam, finally
sent me pictures of a children's Bible for
that passage and although I haven't 
completely gotten the gloss, it's really
 going to help! Thanks, Sam!

Galatians 4:6

Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit
of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls
out, “Abba, Father.”

  Happy Monday!








No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...