Monday, July 2, 2018

A long but awesome weekend!

We did a lot of sitting and listening but
the days were really exhausting! The first time
I signed was in chapel on Friday. I made a
huge mistake. I took my gloss. I was really
scared, so I depended on it and never even
looked up! And yet they had complimentary
things to say such as I 'had a good command
of the language' and I was 'easy to watch'.
They said they could tell I was listening
because at one point I paused and let
the pastor catch up to me, LOL! 
 
I learned my lesson. The second time was
Saturday and I didn't use notes. I
interpreted from Revelation and when I
was finished they were very enthusiastic
and said that I was pleasing and easy to
watch and very smooth. They had one small
suggestion as to how I could have used
classifiers (a sign that shows the amount
or size of something) for 'angels' but other
than that, they really were positive. If they
said anything negative on Friday I don't
remember because I was so mad at myself
for being stupid, lol. I did NOT need the
notes. I wasn't unhappy about how I signed
on Friday, though. I thought I did pretty well.
It was such an amazing experience and I 
already want to go back next year! 





 I finally had some quiet time to make

a card yesterday evening and I'm pretty
pleased with how this came out. I saw
someone make a card similar to this,
but of course, it was just a card, no
stitching. I decided why not combine
the two, so here is my version:




 

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

I don't know what the Lord has in mind for my signing,
but I'm pretty excited to go on this journey with Him.

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...