Sunday, October 1, 2017

I made apple cobbler!

I am not a baker.  I am not a cook.
Ask anyone who knows me and
they will emphatically agree.  But
last night I actually made an apple
cobbler.  It is from my sister in law,
Laurel's recipe and hopefully it
will taste good.


It looks pretty good.
 
I've practiced my songs until I'm purple and
still am making mistakes.  Lord-take my
hands.  Especially during announcements
with a missions trip to Africa and all the
African city (?) names that are mentioned.
That will become "missions trip"  period. 
LOL!  It will be a challenge.
 

This is the other shaker bookmark.
Those little shiny dots are actually
clear micro beads that are smaller
than the head of a pin.  They go
EVERYWHERE,  are very hard
to round up and I end up sweeping
many of them onto the floor.
 
Happy Sunday!
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...