Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Not a great day yesterday

This is where I wish I was yesterday
instead of on my way to Toledo.
I never made it there.


I guess I grabbed the wrong picture
and not the cropped one.  Sorry.
So, about Toledo... Remember, folks,
cross traffic doesn't stop.  I didn't even see 
the guy coming and started to pull out 
on the road.  Everyone is OK.  Truly.
My car is totaled.  Completely.  Without
a doubt.  But for the Grace of God I would
have been killed had the guy not swerved just 
the tiniest bit.  My dad was with me and
he is OK, too.  I guess God's not done with
us yet.  I'm still trying to process it.  I'm
just thankful that God decided to spare 
our lives.  All of us.  I don't
know how many people were in the van
but it looked like several.  I don't
think I could have lived with myself if anyone
had gotten killed.  Thank  you, God, for
being there yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear everyone is ok. Your dad called my mom to let her know what happened. Sorry about your car, but grateful you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful that everyone was OK as well. when I went to get the stuff out of the car today the tow yard guy said we were very. very lucky.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...