Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Thinking of you...

It is my personal opinion (for what
it's worth, LOL)  that everyone needs
a surprise in their mailbox every so
often just to let them know someone
is thinking of them.  So that's what 
 this card is all about.  I used the
shimmer paper that I got at JoAnn's
a while back.  I'm on my last piece
and since I can't get it here in town
I really need to make a trip to Fort Wayne
and see if they have any left.  It's so beautiful
and I just love working on it.  It's even easy
to write on.  The inside of this card says
"sending you a great big hug" and is 
stamped crooked.  That way you know it
is handmade-by me-who can never stamp
or put ANYTHING straight!!  :)




The outside of the sentiment I did in gold
pen and got it a little crooked, but fixing it
would have messed it up further and I
really didn't want to do it again.  I'm so lazy.
Besides, it was 930 at night.

We had a great class last night, but I
am never going to get some of this stuff
which means that when I talk to a deaf 
person and I sign things the hard way they
will laugh at me and rightly so.  I mean,
some of these concepts just turn my mind
inside out.  Continually, repeatedly, etc.,
etc.   I try.  I really do.

It's chilly out this morning.  I hope the nice
weather isn't over for good.  I will be very sad.

And  as a side note, I gave Pat the book last
night and she loved it! 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...