Friday, September 29, 2017

DeKalb county free fair

Wow, did we have fun!!


First stop-Walleye fish sandwiches!

Coffee from the cupbearer cafe.  We
usually have our deaf coffee chats there
but since they are on the main road (and
the ENTIRE center of Auburn is closed off)
they have a little booth so we were able to
get our favourites.  Mine is frozen caramel latte.

I got my face painted for the first time ever!
Wow, do I look old.  :(  I'm going
to do my best to get Pam to get her face
painted tonight.  Judy wouldn't!



I also got some glow cotton candy.
It's hard to see, but if you look closely
you can see it glowing.  The stick has
a button that you push to make the lights
go faster or slower in patterns.  It is 
SO COOL!!! 
Finally one of my beautiful Bri's
senior pictures.


Isn't she gorgeous?!  She favours me quite
a bit when I was younger, probably because
her dad looks a lot like me, too.

Happy Friday!




2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time at the fair!! You look like a little kid!! I agree, Bri is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my very first psych class in college he told us never to act like adults unless you had to. IE: work, paying bills, etc. I've always remembered that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...