Friday, October 6, 2017

Nature's wonders

I like this technique, but I think I made
the center too big to show it well.


It still looks good, but I think I should 
have had the center more narrow.  I like
it though.  Here's a better example of
nature at it's best!

I saw this leaf this morning and thought it
was just spotted, but when I touched it
I realized it was raindrops!  I had to run
in and get my phone to take a picture.
Remember when we said we had to get
our camera to take a picture?!  Things sure
have changed.  The raindrops on this leaf
are even more amazing in real life.
I'm going to church this afternoon to 
help with people coming in to have
their photos taken.  Tomorrow after
class is my turn.  I'm really looking
forward to it.  NOT!  I hate having
my picture taken.  Especially after 
being there a couple weeks ago.  The
guy was running really late and
one family had to leave because they
had an appointment.  I heard he takes
about a million pictures-more for you
to choose from if/when you buy them.
This is the same company that took
pictures for the school.  They are
really expensive so I took Cody to
Walmart.   I am not planning on buying
any more than one sheet of 9 wallet
size and only that because we get
a discount for the church.  It's still
outrageously expensive.  But we
get a free 8x10.  Whoopie.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...