Saturday, October 14, 2017

Winter birds and the car

I made a card for my uncle to 
thank him for coming from Toledo
and taking my dad and me home.


The picture is a tad crooked.  Do you think
he will notice? I didn't even notice until way
afterward.  Oh well.  
I have been absolutely exhausted the last
few days.  I sit down for more than a few
minutes and my eyes start to close.   I guess my
body was trying to realign itself after the
trauma.  The worst I got was a bruise on
my right shoulder.  I don't even know how that
happened.  Anyway, here's a picture of the car:

Not a pretty sight.  I loved that car.
I'm hoping I can find another car like
it.  Small, I mean.  One that fits me.
The rental car is a full sized car and
it makes me a little nervous to drive.
It makes me a little nervous to drive period.
They had a smaller car but it didn't have
cruise control and that's just not an option
for me.  I do a lot of highway traveling.
I'm still overwhelmed by how God spared
all of our lives that day.  I don't know
what, but I believe He has things 
planned  for all of our lives. 
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...